The 10 | Kerri N


Friday, February 15, 2008

UPDATE: Changes in The Art Blog

First off, how ya doin'? Nobody seems to ask that anymore. Now let's get to business. I've been given an offer by my teacher that I cannot refuse. I will be releasing a weekly or bi-weekly newsletter filled with resources, reviews and other designy goodness for the benefit of the other art students, and I'll be posting the newsletter here on The Art Blog. Yes, there will still be everything else, but there will also be newsletters. You guys can certainly benefit from them too, so what have you got to lose?


Also the header image will be changing very soon, I'm starting to feel a sense of blandness toward this design after I finished a few designs for my other blogs. I may link to them in the future, but right now I'm still going by the whole "never mix business with pleasure" philosophy. So basically be lookin' out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home