The 10 | Kerri N


Friday, December 21, 2007

BOOK: The Abandoned

I've actually had this graphic novel for a while but for some reason it took me...oh I dunno...a year to decide to write about it. That's a year's worth of ADD folks. Anyway here it is:






The abandoned




Here's the jist: Somewhere near Savannah, Georgia there's some kids working in a creepy ice cream shop (mind you everything about Georgia is a little creepy, I know I share a state line with those guys) when a hurricane blows through and suddenly all the town folk are all kinds of zombie-fied. Don't know why. When it comes to Tokyo Pop it's usually best not to ask questions. Either way, the art is kickass, the gore is satisfactory, and the characters look like real people as opposed to tweaked-out big-eyed 90 pound sticks with tits. Yay zombies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home