The 10 | Kerri N


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Movie: Dead Leaves

So I was flipping channels the other night and the Sci-fi Channel was running Blood: The Last Vampire. Whatever. I've seen enough emo vamp paraphernalia in my day. I flip back about 30 minutes later and I was slapped in the face by this:






Dead Leaves. I never cought why it was called that because i was too busy being captivated/stunned and holding my sides from the laughter. I've seen a lot of weird movies in my day but this one takes the cake. I couldn't look away. The whole thing has something to do with the two main characters, Pandy and Retro, breaking out of a prison on the moon. And you know I couldn't help but notice that the guy with the T.V. on his head (Retro) was really friggin' hot. I don't even have to ask if there's something wrong with me.

WATCH IT!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home