The 10 | Kerri N


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Intro To Introductions

Hello inquisitive readers and welcome to the blog. As you can probably gather by now the company is a bit different...by 'different' I mean run by a sole college student halfway through an art degree. *Ahem* anyway...


Here are the reasons why I've chosen to start this company and this blog:



  • I figure if I explain the design process from idea to paper you guys might learn something new

  • You might also learn about the industry because I know I'll eventually have something print-related to bitch about.

  • I want to show you my shiny things

  • I have a moderate case of OCD and I have to freakin' log everything.


Well there you have it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home