The 10 | Kerri N


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Scribbler

Stumbleupon does it again! I found this awesome little online doodad while surfing the net and picking my nose. It's pretty basic. You doodle an image and it redraws it for you Etch-A-Sketch style, and the results are typically fantastic. This would be great if you have a Wacom Tablet, and if ya don't (which I obviously don't) it's still fun to play with.



Here is my doodle






This was the Doodler's Response







If you have a lot of gaps in your drawing be careful, or you'll end up with a lot of stray lines. Remember this is Etch-A-Sketch style; there will be linage.


Doodle With Gaps





I've seen a lot of sites with applications that do this sort of thing, but each one is a bit different and offers different behaviors and ultimately different results. Click
here to go to the Scribbler.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home